Poem of the Day

  • Poem of the Day-11/12 Patterson/Nicholson 11/14 Owens-Kurtz/Martinez 11/18 Morris/Koch

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Five Weeks-

So, I know 2nd quarter just started, but it's a 7 week quarter and only 5 remain.  Plus, three of them are short weeks meaning we have 11 class periods left.  Today's conversations felt productive, and I heard lots of good ideas for video poem projects and final publication formats.  I've double checked the deadlines on the assignment page of this blog, and they still make sense to me.  I've highlighted them, please pay attention to them.  We'll be producing the videos Nov. 18-22 w/ the macbook cart.  You'll any images, videos & audio files ready to go then.  Editing takes time.  Next week will be work time, except for memorized poem presentations in small groups.

I will also ask for a final project proposal at the end of next week.  If you already have a pretty good idea already, include it on the HW for the weekend which is a video project proposal.

Video proposal write up guide HERE   And LOOK HERE for a great model by a poet who will be at the 11/23 Indigenous poets reading.  

No comments:

Post a Comment